Happy Halloween! If you’re looking for a deliciously spooky Halloween recipe, you’ve come to the right place. Made with the goodness of Ontario wheat, these Mummy dogs are a spooktacularly simple and tasty treat for you and your family!
Yield: 12 mummy dogs
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
- 6 hotdogs
- 1 package crescent roll dough
- 12 candy eyes for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Open your crescent roll package and unroll the dough. Press on the perforations to seal them together.
- Cut the dough into 1/4-inch strips.
- Wrap the pieces of dough around each hot dog creating bandages by stretching the dough slightly and letting it overlap and criss-cross. You don’t completely cover the hot dog, leave gaps so it looks like a mummy peeking out from its bandages.
- Place each wrapped hot dog on a baking sheet and then bake for 10-12 minutes or until the dough is golden brown and hot dogs are warmed through.
- Remove from the oven and place a small dot of ketchup or mustard on the back of your candy eyes and add 2 to each mummy dog.
This recipe is from the creative cooks at Homemade Interest.