Sweet soy butter squares
Making Sweet Soy Butter Squares may be the easiest and tastiest thing you make all week! These squares are high in fibre and protein thanks to the oats and soy butter, with a touch of sweetness thanks to the honey. And, they are only THREE ingredients. The perfect recipe for a tasty snack or dessert even the most amateur bakers can try.
- 1 cup soy butter
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- ½ cup honey
- Lightly spray a 9X9 baking pan with non-stick spray.
- In a saucepan, stir soy butter and honey together over heat until smooth.
- Remove from heat and pour into a bowl. Stir in oats until well combined.
- Press mixture into the baking pan, and place in refrigerator until set (roughly a couple hours). into prepared pan. Cut into squares and enjoy!
#TrainWithGrainsTip: The longer the bars stay in the refrigerator the firmer the bars will be to eat and stay together. Want them soft? Cool them to room temperature then cut into squares and serve.