Miso is a savoury, Japanese fermented soybean paste that is the staple for many Japanese dishes including miso soup, sauces and salad dressings!
Our Miso Dressing is an easy-to-make homemade salad dressing that’s more exciting than your plain vinegarette. Add it to your next stirfry, noodle salad, or use as a marinade for fish or steak!
- 3 tablespoons soybean oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons miso paste
- 1/2 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- small piece of fresh ginger
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth!
- Store in the fridge for up to one week. Shake before use.