Create your own Oatmeal strawberry popsicles for those hot summer days! Combine with Ontario yogurt for a sweet treat that is high in fibre, protein, and good grain taste.
Yield: 10 popsicles
Prep time: 15 minutes
Freezing time: 4 hours
- 1 cup cooked quick oats
- 2 cups chopped Ontairo strawberries
- ⅓ cup corn syrup (divided)
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 ¼ cups Ontario Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 10 popsicle molds
- 10 popsicle sticks
- In a good processor combine strawberries, water and 2 tbsp corn sryup and lemon juice. Puree and set aside.
- Remove 1 tbsp of cooked quick oats. Set aside. Mix together remaining oats and honey with yogurt.
- Layer 2 tsp of strawberry puree into popsicle molds evenly with blended yogurt, oat and honey mixture.
- Insert popsicle stick into each mold.
- Top each mold with remaining quick oats and freezer for about 4 hours or until mixture of evenly frozen.