These Ontario grain granola cups are easy to make and are the perfect on the go breakfast or snack. And these are customizable to your tastes! Enjoy today!
Yield: 12 granola cups
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup of fresh or thawed berries (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries)
- Add oats, bananas, maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon to a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Grease a muffin tin and, using a spoon, scoop granola mixture into tins to form the granola cup crust. Hollow out the center of the cup and press the granola mixture against sides of muffin tin wells.
- Place in fridge and let chill for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Once cooled gently remove from muffin tins.
- Add 1/4 cup of yogurt to each granola cup, top with berries.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
#TrainWithGrainsTip: Add flavored yogurt to your cups or try adding, seed, nuts, chocolate chips or even drizzles of peanut butter as your toppings!