Overnight Oats in a Jar can be eaten the next morning cold right from the fridge or can be warmed-up in the microwave before adding your fruit and nut toppings.
- Â¾ cup rolled oats
- Â¾ cup soy beverage
- 1 tbsp wheat bran
- Pinch cinnamon
- fresh fruit (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, sliced bananas, sliced peaches) or dried fruits (dried blueberries, cherries, cranberries, raisins, apricots)
- nuts (almonds, walnuts, pecans)
- Combine oats and soy beverage in a 500 ml (2 cup) jar.
- Sprinkle wheat bran and cinnamon on top of the mixture. Stir well. Seal the jar tightly.
- Put the jar in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, sprinkle your favorite fruit and nuts into the jar on top of the oats and enjoy!