Now that the submissions are pouring in, we’re noticing some important trends. #TrainWithGrains is serious business — there is a $2500 cash grand prize, and weekly prizes from Adidas at stake after all — so you should probably take some notes if you want to submit a winning video.
These are probably the most important rules to making a winning #TrainWithGrains video:
- Eat some grains. Fake bites don’t count. Everyone can tell. Besides, you really could use the nutrients and fibre.
- Do some sports (your body will metabolize the nutrients in the grains, which gives you energy so you can be really good at it).
- Show us your face — the videos that are getting the most likes feature big happy faces, covered in bread crumbs.
- Submit your video at trainwithgrains.hscampaigns.com. You might want to eat some more grains and do some more sports.
- Get all of your friends to vote for you here. Then, do something nice for them, like baking them a cake.