No Purchase Necessary to enter or win. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH TWITTER or INSTAGRAM (“Twitter” or “Instagram”). A Twitter and Instagram ACCOUNT AND INTERNET ACCESS ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY.
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU (“ENTRANT” OR “YOU”) MUST AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES:
- Eligibility. The #trainwithgrains Twitter and Instagram contest is open only to legal residents of Ontario only who have an Instagram and/or twitter account, and are over age eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Grain Farmers of Ontario, the organization (and members of the immediate families and households of such employees ), and their respective affiliated and associated and related companies, agents, subsidiaries, suppliers, printers, and distributors, franchisees, and all of their respective affiliates, directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releases”) will not be eligible.
- Sponsor. Grain Farmers of Ontario
- Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in this Instagram and Twitter contest constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this contest. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
- Submission Entry Period. Entrants may make submissions via Twitter and/or Instagram following guidelines outlined in How to Enter (“Entry”) between the hours of 8:00am EST July 21st to 9:00pm EST on August 4th, 2015.
- How to Enter:
a. Submissions: To enter the Instagram/ Twitter contest entrants must submit a picture of their favourite pre- or post-workout dish featuring delicious grains and share on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #trainwithgrains, tagging @GoodinEveryGrain (Instagram) @GoodinGrain (Twitter) and @RunCRS in the post during the official hours of 8:00am EST July 21st to 9:00pm EST on August 4th, 2015.
b. Entry: By entering you agree that your Submission conforms to the conditions provided above (“Submissions”) and that Sponsor may disqualify you from the Sweepstakes if it believes, in its sole discretion that your Submission fails to conform. Submissions must be submitted during the Entry Period. There is no limit to the number of entries. Only entries submitted during the Entry Period will be considered.
- 6.Prizes.The prizes consist of: Four (4) winners will receive one (1) free race entry to the 2015 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon.
a. All Prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All Prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change, and in the event that Sponsor is unable to provide a Winner with their Prize, the Sponsor may elect, to provide such Winner with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value.
b. Prizes will be awarded using a random drawing. Winners will be notified via twitter and Direct Message of their winnings. Winners must respond within 24 hours with shipping information. If winner does not respond, an alternate winner will be chosen from valid entries.
c. Prizes are shipped directly from Sponsor’s PR agency and winner is not responsible for shipment of prizing, shipping fees, or insurance. We will make every effort to ensure your prizes are delivered within 30 days but are not liable for receipt after 90 days. Odds of winning are based on the number of tweets and Instagram posts during the Entry Period.
- Entrant’s Personal Information. Your personal information will be used for prize fulfillment only and for no other use or intention.